Interested in earning over $1 for every Member you send me? It's really pretty simple.
Sign up for TrialPay affiliate program (it's free) and then link to this product. Feel free to use whatever free graphics you find on my website (not the password protected stuff) to advertise your link.
How do you make money?
I am reimbursed if the customer chooses to sign up for Netflix (or similar service) as their way of becoming a DB Member, or the user may choose to purchase the TrialPay 100 Day Membership for $10 directly. You will earn %15 percent of whatever I make for the TrialPay 100 Day Membership so expect between $1 ~ $3 per sale. The percentage does not include any future renewals the user purchases, only the TrialPay 100 Day Membership.
Please write me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!
- Access to my entire wallpaper collection individually or in zip archives.
- Access to my newest wallpapers as I create them, hot off the press.
- 4096 x 2560 "4K" versions of newer works.
- 2880 x 1800/2560 x 1600 lossless "Retina" wallpapers.
- Dual-monitor wallpapers designed to span across two screens.
- Triple-monitor wallpapers designed to span across three screens.
- Wallpapers formatted for the new Retina iPad.
- Wallpapers formatted for the iPad 1 & 2.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest Android tablets.
- Wallpapers formatted for the iPhone 4/5
- 1080 x 1920, 720 x 1280, 960 x 854 and 960 x 800 images formatted for HD Android smartphones.
- Pickle Jar alternates of some works.
- My collection of 1080p animated wallpapers.
- Comment and rate images.
- No 3rd party web ads.
- No auto-billing (accounts expire unless you renew them).
- Limited license to use my graphics on your website..
Member Ricky said:
Its a real bonus that the dollar is so poor against the pound at present as i signed u for my membership for next to nothing compared to what the images are wourt.
I have always been a 'Freeby-Fan' but have now signed up for the year and i adore the work.
We have recently purchased a nice 42" Samsung flat screen TV which is mounted on the wall. With the Living room PC we have just brought the images on a cycle as a screensaver when people are round have drawn so many comments its untrue.
I hope your feeling better soon!