Interested in earning over $1 for every Member you send me? It's really pretty simple.
Sign up for TrialPay affiliate program (it's free) and then link to this product. Feel free to use whatever free graphics you find on my website (not the password protected stuff) to advertise your link.
How do you make money?
I am reimbursed if the customer chooses to sign up for Netflix (or similar service) as their way of becoming a DB Member, or the user may choose to purchase the TrialPay 100 Day Membership for $10 directly. You will earn %15 percent of whatever I make for the TrialPay 100 Day Membership so expect between $1 ~ $3 per sale. The percentage does not include any future renewals the user purchases, only the TrialPay 100 Day Membership.
Please write me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns!
- Access to my entire wallpaper collection individually or in zip archives.
- Access to my newest wallpapers as I create them, hot off the press.
- 4096 x 2560 "4K" versions of newer works.
- 2880 x 1800/2560 x 1600 lossless "Retina" wallpapers.
- Dual-monitor wallpapers designed to span across two screens.
- Triple-monitor wallpapers designed to span across three screens.
- Wallpapers formatted for the new Retina iPad.
- Wallpapers formatted for the iPad 1 & 2.
- Wallpapers formatted for the latest Android tablets.
- Wallpapers formatted for the iPhone 4/5
- 1080 x 1920, 720 x 1280, 960 x 854 and 960 x 800 images formatted for HD Android smartphones.
- Pickle Jar alternates of some works.
- My collection of 1080p animated wallpapers.
- Comment and rate images.
- No 3rd party web ads.
- No auto-billing (accounts expire unless you renew them).
- Limited license to use my graphics on your website..
Member Brian said:
I been coming to your site for years and using your art work on my desktops. I finally decided to stop being a cheap basta... and buy a life-time membership. Your work is the some of the best I have ever seen and it blesses all of my desktops(4 now, not including dual monitors)
Keep up the great work. I cannot wait to see your new stuff. Also I would love to see some more asian art as that is what I was looking for when I first found your site.