This was my latest render and I would say that I am around 80% happy with it. I started in to fixing the last 19% when tragedy struck. Vue crashed and for some strange reason refused to reopen my scene file. The backup appears to be corrupted too. I'm glad my kids were at school when that happened because I get in trouble when I swear in front of them.
Anyway, the first file was lost so I worked over the weekend rebuilding it. I've changed a thing or two since the original (which can be found in the Pickle Jar). I've moved some things around and added some more sea life to the scene (the title has changed accordingly).
Hope you enjoy it! I look forward to many more underwater scenes with the new Vue render engine!